SIOP Europe is the European Society for Paediatric Oncology. Their annual meeting / conference is aimed at a wide variety of stakeholders involved in the treatment and lives of children, adolescents and young adults with cancer.
This meeting run in conjunction with Childhood Cancer International (CCI) Europe to ensure that parents and survivors have an opportunity to participate and put their voices forward.
Childhood Cancer Ireland has always promoted the inclusion and participation of parents/caregivers and survivors in conferences like this. It’s a great opportunity to learn, share and ensure that the patient and survivor is at the centre of decision making.
We would like to invite expressions of interest from 1 parent and 1 survivor to attend this conference and help put forward the experiences of Irish patients and survivors.
Please complete this short form to express your interest.
Terms and Conditions
- You must be available and eligible to travel on the dates of the conference (8th – 12th May 2022).
- You may choose to attend all four days of the conference, or two days only.
- Childhood Cancer Ireland will cover the cost of flights, conference attendance fee and accommodation.
- Should you choose to bring a companion, these costs will not be covered by Childhood Cancer Ireland.
- By attending, you agree to complete a survey for Childhood Cancer Ireland following the event and to attend an online focus group to share information and learning.