Will you scale the dizzying heights of Croke Park this year for Childhood Cancer Ireland?
On 6th May 2023, our team will abseil from Croke Park Stadium, the third highest stadium in Europe, to raise funds for Childhood Cancer Ireland.
Every day, our #GoldRibbonHeroes face their own challenges with unimaginable bravery. Now, you can take on your own challenge to show your support for all of the children, adolescents and young adults facing their own battles this year, and in honour of all of the children and young people taken far too soon by childhood cancer.
Why not bring your friends and family along to cheer you on!
Further information (important – please read):
- The minimum fundraising target for this event is €350
- You must be over the age of 18 to take part.
- If you are over the age of 65, you must seek the advice of your GP before taking part.
- Fitness is not very important but agility/mobility is very important as reaching the start of the abseil requires the descending of 3 short ladders and climbing over a barrier. If you have mobility issues, please let us know. If you have had recent surgery, are or could be pregnant or you have back pain or other medical/mobility issues, you must seek your GP’s advice before partaking in this event.
- The weight limit is 120kg.
Register for Team Childhood Cancer Ireland’s Croke Park Abseil below and you will then receive an email with a link to start your fundraising page.